Friend on Facebook Follow on Facebook Add to Google+ Circle Connect on Linked in Subscribe by Email Subscribe by Email
UCL-Baron de Hirsch downtown duplex-built 1898-BW
One of the original Baron de Hirsch houses contructed in Kenilworth in 1898. This home was demolished in 2003. Left: The old and new street signs honoring the Via Vitale family, one of the oldest and largest families in Kenilworth’s long history.